Monday, May 24, 2010

Sooo Many Things!

1.  My in-laws and family friends are coming in town this weekend for the Colonial golf  tourney and to visit.  We are so excited to see Momo and Popo.  My goal is to take a ton of pics, but usually we get into a mode of just lounging and visiting and the camera never comes out!

2.  My little birdies would have been born by now, but the ________ of  a mother bird that she is, abandoned her baby eggs.  I think it might have been all the traffic from the baby shower (since we literally NEVER use our front door).  I think she freaked out and flew the coop…literally!!  I cannot tell you how sad I am.  I have yet to dispose of the nest and eggs because I cannot imagine just tossing them in the trash.  Another dove has laid eggs in our gutter on the roof, but I have to use a ladder to see and I don’t want to freak out another bird.  She is still perched so I know they haven’t hatched.

3.  School is almost out, but I am teaching summer school…what?  I am happy to stay in a routine at least for the first month of summer.  The kids will be MUCH happier.  Summer gets a little monotonous around our house, especially because we have little to no family here.  Makes for a long summer!  The end of school also means our staff dance is a work in progress.  We are dancing to “I Gotta Feelin” on the last day of school.  Lots of people seem too busy to practice lately so we shall see how it all turns out on June 4th…Please pray!

4.  Field Day is Friday and I WILL NOT have a repeat of last year’s fall.  I am looking forward to a day filled with fun and sun!  I truly enjoy field day at my school.  I get to sit back, relax, and my only job is to make sure kids are following rules and being safe!

5.  Real Housewives is in FULL swing (both NY and NJ)….the drama is pretty much consuming me.  Love every minute of it!  I could write a novel on the craziness of Kelly (NY) and Danielle (NJ). 

6.  Wesley’s job is supposed to be finishing up this week (parking garage in the Arts District downtown).  WHO KNOWS WHERE HE IS GOING NEXT????  Stressful.  There is very little new construction going on in Dallas and his company seems to be winning bids for jobs out of Dallas.  Yikes!

7.  Campbell and his “girlfriend” Lucy are the only two out of both PreK1 and PreK2 that are staying back and not going to kindergarten.  Graduation is this Thursday.  Campbell seems oblivious to it all.  He is NOT participating in the ceremony, so I am curious to see how he will do that day.  He and Lucy are both convinced that the teachers wanted to move them to PreK2 (instead of Kinder) because they are boyfriend and girlfriend and they didn’t want to “break them up.”  Cannot begin to tell you how hysterical this whole scenario is!

8.  Wordle.net is my newest craze (thanks Jodie).  Great way to create framed teacher gifts and fun things for kids at school to use for many different things.  See my new banner?  That’s WORDLE!  Too fun!

9.  Campbell must have channeled Michael Jackson.  Lately he can be seen wearing only one Batman glove on his left hand.Meg Shower 026

10.  There aren’t enough words or pictures for the Diva of the house.  If you want to see Emerson Mae count to 10 like the rock star that she is…here is the link.  The picture is dark (don’t know why) but the audio is what is precious.  In the meantime, check out the most beautiful chunky thighs you have ever seen!Meg Shower 027

BONUS!!!!  Wesley, for some ODD reason, has decided to grow out his hair.  He is threatening to perm it for comedy sake…please pray for me.  Anyhow, check out the picture below of the twins!

Meg Shower 022

2 comments:

timmonstimes said...

So cute! Emerson does look just like Wesley! But can you explain one thing...I thought the deal was Campbell = aggie clothes, Emerson = Tech clothes. No deal? Need to see more red and black on these muffins :)

Joyous Joy said...

OMG I watched NY last night. I couldn't get over Kelly. REALLY!!!???? Unbelievable