Sunday, March 28, 2010

March Wrap Up!

Seriously been too busy to blog.  Lots of things have been going on around here in Moncrief Land.  Most importantly, I went back home for spring break to visit family.  We started out in Austin, then on down to Aransas Pass, then back to Austin, and finally back to Dallas!  Very busy trip!

Austin Part 1:  We went to visit Aunt Sharon and Uncle Rusty in Buda.  They have a beautiful piece of land out in the middle of the country, so the kids enjoyed roaming around.  We also ventured out to Salt Lick for some tasty BBQ!

march 022

march 018

march 024

march 026

Aransas Pass/Ingleside:  We pretty much just laid around and visited family for about 3 days…great food and lots of rest!  Pretty obvious being that I didn’t even take my camera out that much…we were that lazy!  The pics below are at my BFF Jennifer’s house.  Clearly, Emerson knew she could not go on the stairs, so she hung out the only place she could! (Jocelyn, in the pic with Campbell, is Jenn’s daughter.  Her and Campbell are the same age)

march 030

march 033

Austin Part 2:  We went and visited our friends Lisa, Caden, and Connor.  Campbell and Caden had a lot of fun while Lisa and I caught up on lots of gossip and drama!  Again, being very lazy, the camera didn’t come out.  I did get a pic of the boys on my iphone, though!

Finally, back home to Dallas!  I had enough time to walk in the door and shower before I was off to the Black-Eyed Peas concert with the best group of Tech girls EVER!!! (PS…no, Megan was not drinking!)

march 039

Finally a little relaxation with the hunkiest man in the world and the two best gifts I have ever received!!

march 003

march 009

No comments: