Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is It Really March?

I cant believe that March is already here.  I am so excited to FINALLY have a week of freedom, fun, and family.  A lot has been going on around here as you will see.  I hate that I haven’t fulfilled my resolution of blogging 3 times a week, but I am happy with what I have done so far.  First off, Wes and Campbell went to the Monster Truck Jam at Cowboy Stadium and had a wonderful time.  Great bonding…ha!monster jam 004 monster jam 011

monster jam 016monster jam 017

Emerson Mae is just talking up a storm…She has been babbling since she was born and we just knew she was going to be a talker like her mother.  She has been saying simple words like mama, dada, ball, etc. since late last summer.  I can’t believe I am just now blogging about her talking…never too late.  I had two videos from bath time, but I wasn’t paying attention to camera placement, so I will have to send those out through email, but will work hard to get more videos of her talking.  She doesn’t cooperate very often…she is happy all the time, but has a definite mind of her own.  Her way or the highway kinda thing!

She says things like: thippycup (sippy cup), boop (book), bow, all dee (all done) dog, cat, pees (please), thank you, yuv you, hi everybody, eat, nack (snack), up, no way, doe away(go away), stop, thock, thoos (sock, shoes), nose, ees (ears), head, dance, and the list goes on!  She also signs for more, please, thank you.  She sings row, row, row, your boat and twinkle, twinkle!monster jam 023 monster jam 022

We ALSO went to our Family Skate Night our PTA puts on and I am WAITING VERY PATIENTLY for Kaci to email me the pics.  My classroom kids always love seeing my personal kids.  It’s so fun to mingle with them outside of school (in moderation).  It was a fun event and yes, Wes even got on skates and he swore he was going to attempt a triple axel.  Anyhow, pictures will be coming soon.

Campbell and I were playing soccer outside and he was trying to get the ball away from me (you know my mad soccer skills).  Anyhow, the ball went under the trees and the tree attacked him.  He blamed it on me of course because I kicked the ball under the tree.  PS…He has gotten a haircut since then.  It was a little out of control, now it is almost a buzz cut thanks to Wesley.monster jam 021

FINALLY, I am so excited about heading south to visit the family over spring break.  Best of all I am coming back home just in time for the Black Eyed Peas concert with my favorite girls!  I doubt it will top the NKOTB concert back in ‘08, but it will be a great time nonetheless!  

No comments: