Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend Fun

Wow, even though I still have tomorrow off, this weekend seems to have come and gone.  I was extremely busy, but mostly for socializing purposes, so that’s always fun.

Friday started off with a staff social at On the Border.  It was nice to unwind with some coworkers sipping on tasty beverages.  However, if you know me well at all, you know that once I get started with the fun, I don’t like it to end after just a hour or so….soooooo, I carried the party to my house.  Campbell had so much fun too, that this was how he fell asleep.

outside 008 Saturday came and I had a relaxing day with the family…Wesley has a different view.  The kids had cabin fever and were driving him crazy.  My friend Emily also got married Saturday night.  Beth and I went together while Wes stayed home with the kiddos (it was nice to dance the night away with my girls).  Emily was a beautiful bride and her wedding was a ton of fun!outside 015 outside 013  outside 006

Today (Sunday) started with Campbell and Wes having a father/son day at the movies to see the Chipmunks.  Campbell loved it!movie Emerson and I had so much fun together.  It was amazing how calm and ladylike she was without Campbell running around chasing her.  Unfortunately, we watched the Cowboys lose miserably.  I will say that Minnesota is a tough crowd and Brett Favre is the bomb, but they could have at least showed up and made the game interesting.  I will keep my negative opinions about Romo to myself…enough said. 

Aside from the Cowboy loss, today was absolutely beautiful .  A definite breath of fresh air after living in or near sub-freezing temps for the last couple of weeks.  It was too nice not to take advantage, so here are a few pics from the kid’s day outside.

outside 027  outside 028outside 033 outside 030  outside 034outside 036 outside 037 Tomorrow, I don’t have to work, but I will be taking the kids to school.  Beth and I are going to Studio Movie Grill to see The Lovely Bones.  I cannot wait.  It should make for a fun and relaxing day…aside from the baby things I need to make for Campbell’s teacher who goes on maternity leave on Friday…oh and the 7 Aldridge shirts I have left to make…….UGH!  Did I have to even bring that up?

No comments: