Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just a Quick Tidbit

I have a lot going on today…I have to finish some Aldridge shirts, make Emerson a couple Valentine’s shirts, and do laundry.  However, I did want to take a few seconds to say that this little onion blossom

house 004house 002 turned 18 months yesterday.  Wow!  A year and a half old?  Already?  She is quite possibly the quirkiest child on the face of the planet.  Here is a brief (remember I am on a time limit here) list of things I love about my dear sweet Emmy Mae:

1.  She lets me dress her up in the most adorable and ridiculous outfits & and hairware.

2.  She loves to clean..  She will spill water on the floor just to be able to clean it up with a towel.

3.  She has the funniest attitude…It’s cute now, but will not be in about 10 years.

4.  She has the most adorable pig tails.

5.  She is a lover…she will squeeze your neck tighter than anyone.

6.  She has her daddy wrapped around her chubby little finger.

7.  She loves to talk (just like her mom) and I sit and ponder what she is actually saying when she is speaking her Gibberish.

8.  She is the social butterfly of her classroom.  She greets parents in the mornings and afternoons with “hi” and “bye-bye”.

9.  Her figure is the cutest thing about her. 

10.  She is a mini-me from her looks to her personality. 

No comments: