Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Craft Bug Has Hit Again!

So, Campbell’s cute little pre-school teacher Miss Jackie is going on maternity leave tomorrow (Friday).  She is having a girl via c-section next Friday.  She has the tiniest little bump.  She seriously looks about 5 months pregnant.  Anyhow, I finally got around to making her a baby gift…nothing like waiting until the last minute.  Here are the adorable onesies(if I do say so myself)  I made for her.crafty 007 crafty 013

This one has a cute zebra heart on the bum!

crafty 014 crafty 012

I am totally making this for Emerson.  I already ordered Emerson a matching skirt…Surprise, Wesley!

crafty 008 crafty 010

How cute is this little Tushie.  I wish I knew how to do this when Emerson was in onesies!

Now, for the next picture, some of you might recognize the skirt.  If you remember, I ordered a skirt exactly like this in 2T, but when it came in, I noticed that it didn’t have any elastic in the waist.  Well, needless to say, it was way too tight.  Since it was a handmade special order, I couldn’t send it back.  I absolutely LOVED the skirt and said to myself, “I can make that!”  Anyhow, Emerson had a cheap little blue jean skirt my mom picked up somewhere, so I created another one for her.

crafty 017

It’s hard to tell in the picture, but all the ribbon is black, white, pale pink, and hot pink…SOOOO cute!  I did all this last night…I think I will take it easy tonight!

No comments: