Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year…New Resolutions!

Okay, so it has seriously been 5 months since I last blogged.  I thought that my blogging life was over because of the lack of time I have, but I really thought long and hard about how much I enjoyed it.  I read so many blogs and people do so many fun things with theirs, that I want mine to be just as cool.  I want to share the happenings of my family, my latest and greatest creations, cool recipes, great buys, neat finds.  I want it to be thoughtful and witty.  I don’t want to post just to post (the monotony of the same pictures via email, Facebook, and the blog were wearing me out!).  Oh, and I want to make an effort to blog at least 3 times a week! 

THESE ARE MY BLOG RESOLUTIONS!

Clearly too much time has passed so I am not going to back track.  I am moving forward…full speed ahead!

So with that being said, I am going to share my newest obsession.  My mother-in-law gave me the best Christmas present EVER!  Before I unpacked ONE SINGLE THING, I made Wesley hang it up in my living room.                      Family xmas 044

You can purchase one for yourself or loved one at Thoughts in Fonts (catchy name)!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Cool! I love that sign! Happy New Year!

Lisa said...

I am happy you are blogging again! I have missed all my blogging friends and love hearing about the "Messes Moncriefs Make!" Hahaha