Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What's a Goin' On?

Well, I made the daring drive to South Texas all by myself with two kids to surprise the family...they didn't know I was coming..hee hee! I stopped in Austin and stayed the night with my friend Lisa. Campbell and Caden were reunited and they were so cute together. Loved the Mexican Martinis, Lisa!

I showed up on Tuesday to a very happy and surprised Nana and Momo.



As fate would have it, we were able to go to my niece Marleigh's 6th birthday party. Marleigh and Emerson have the same bathing suit and Slayde and Emerson played together.



Aunt Leah found a good source of birth control when she took Marleigh and Campbell to the beach, swimming, and fishing all in one day.

And now we're home...back to our daily routine....



But then I get attitude from this one because he has to clean his playroom. The terrible three's have hit and man does he drive me crazy, but he eventually makes me laugh and I forget why I am upset. Maybe it's the shirt?

However, Emerson is ALWAYS ready and waiting with a smile! Oh how I cherish these times!

I did see my other nieces and nephew (Allyson, Gunner, and Alyssa), but I left my camera in Taft and missed out on pictures. My mom got some, but waiting for her to upload to Snapfish...well, let's just say, it could be a while. Good thing we are going back home in July!

1 comment:

BethHubbard said...

Can't take E's legs in the swim suit! I want to squeeze them!