Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Princess and the Superhero!

ad nauseam…I know I go a little overboard, but I can’t help it. It’s like Christmas morning when Chera emails them to me. I am attaching a couple of my favorites, but will include the link so you all can look at the rest…only if you want to! Emerson, as usual, stared at the camera, but we did manage to get a couple of her smiling. She is even holding up one finger in one of them.

http://chera25.com/galleries/61409Crystal/

Just to plug Chera a little…she is so inexpensive and uh-mazing! This whole session cost me $50. She will send me the CD with the original sizes and I can print them myself at Wal-Mart or wherever for pennies.

Also, I uploaded Windows Live Writer (free) to write all my blogs now. LOVE IT! So much more user friendly than the other and you have more font selections…I say this and I haven’t published this post yet, but I bet it will be great!

Okay, I have posted and now I am editing this post to say that Live Writer is fantastic…adding pictures has never been easier.  You don’t have to wait for them to upload and you don’t have to try to reposition them; they go wherever your cursor is!  Same with the paragraphing.  You don’t have to guess if you need to enter once or twice and it posts just like it looks, unlike Blogger!  I am HOOKED!

temp2 temp3 temp1 temp9 temp5 temp6 temp8 temp7temp4

1 comment:

Ashley said...

so cute! what beautiful kiddos! love, ashley