Sunday, June 14, 2009

I've Gone Crazy with Birthday Preparations!

Thank you Lord for my two beautiful babies, but could you have at least given me a break when it came to their birthdays?

Campbell's Checklist:
Invites...done and sent
Peter Piper Pizza reservations...done
Cupcakes (Batman)...ordered
Pictures...done
4th edition "Year in Pictures" Book...almost finished
Cape for Superhero-themed party....done
Bike/other small gifts for birthday...not yet
Party Favors...not started depends on RSVP's

Emerson's Checklist:
Invites...started
One Year Announcement...started
Birthday Onesie and Tutu...done
Pictures...done
The following items are things I haven't even thought about or started:
1st edition "Year in Pictures" Book
Party Preparations
Birthday Gift



Can you say...OMG! Did I mention their birthdays are 12 days apart? Anywho...got to toodle off and get some stuff done! These pics are from Saturday's Home Depot trip. Too cute to pass up! We are getting birthday pictures taken tonight...I will post them when I get them!

5 comments:

Jodie said...

whoa Crystal...your babies with their birthdays so close together...and you making all their cute things...LOOOOOOVVVVEEE the tutu! Wish I had known you when Darbs was little enough to wear those, but alas, you and Megan were probably roomies in college and not thinking about crafty baby things then! Did you make the cape too? and you do a year in review book for each of them...you are amazing, Crystal...you should be the one in the cape!

Jodie said...

oops, I sent two comments thinking why don't I see the first one, dumb computer...so I retyped an even better comment and then I see comment moderation has been enabled...LOL...I told you I was new at this...HA HA

2 Cute Boys said...

I'm so sad we will miss Campbell's party!! The boys will be VERY sad, they do love their super heros!! But, we should be back in time for Em's so we will see you all then? And we can bring Cam's gift then too! Love and hugs!

BethHubbard said...

Can't take the cape! You're going to have so much free time when Campbell is 18 and Emerson is 16 and I finally have a child!

Julie said...

I sort of feel your pain! Kelsey's birthday is the 8th and John's is the 10th. (Hmmm, guess who usually gets the shaft?) Plus, Father's Day is always thrown in there and our anniversary is the 17th. By then we are so done celebrating, we can hardly acknowledge it!