Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Fun and a Birthday All Rolled Into One!

Let me start by saying I created a blog for my crafts. The link is at the top right hand corner of this blog. It is called My Little Imperfections (I tried fifty different names and all were taken). So check it out and spread the word...I didn't, however, include prices. I always get so paranoid about that for some reason. I never know what to charge.

Easter was pretty low key, as it usually is when the grandparents do not live around here. We went to Chance's (my friend Kaci's son) 2nd birthday, which was Easter themed. We dyed eggs and made baskets on Saturday night and then had friends over for Easter Sunday. We set up another Easter egg hunt; a total of three for Campbell. It was a fun-filled weekend and Campbell has had enough sugar to last him a year! The best part for me was my Girl's Day with Beth on Friday and dinner with Beth and Melissa on Saturday. Call me selfish, but hey, those times are few and far between for me. Enjoy the pics!

I didn't pose him like this, he was in a complete daze! He is such a hunk!

She took her bow off so it's M.I.A. for the pic...A rare occasion!

Racing for eggs!

Emerson and Chance

One last try to get them both looking and smiling!

That's not your basket, Missy Pooh!

Coloring eggs is fun!

Shiny Happy People...I mean eggs!

I couldn't bring myself to go overboard on the Easter baskets. The thought of any more toys in the playroom...UUGGHH! Notice the Easter bunny left Emerson some new food items she has yet to try...go figure!

No comments: