Friday, February 12, 2010

Megan’s Having a……………

GIRL!!!  Bring out the tutus and bows!

We went to Megan and Jason’s house on February 2nd for the big reveal.  Megan couldn’t wait, so about 2 seconds into dinner she opened the envelope to reveal the news.  Princess Walker should arrive sometime around mid June.  Her due date is June 21st.  Megan’s birthday is June 18th and I think her dad, Joe’s, is like June 19th.  That would be neat to share a birthday.  Unless you’re like me and your birthday is sacred!  Anyhow, here are a few pics from the evening.

family 010Megan and Jason holding up their sono picture.family 012 family 015 Megan at 20 weeks and calling her mom with the news!  I wish I could say I was that tiny at 20 weeks!

family 013Megan, with Jodie and I!  That angle makes me look pregnant.

family 014Megan with a glimpse into her future.  Darbie, the teenager and Miss Emerson who has major attitude and is ALL a muck in this photo!  I mean seriously…her rubber band broke, belly hanging out, and I think her bow might be hanging on to about three strands of hair for dear life!

No comments: