Friday, February 12, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Even though Emerson Mae is a little under the weather, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to play in the snow with the kids.  Too bad Wesley went to work.  A family snowball fight would have been fun and I could have used the help. 

Emerson was in a tiff with the gloves.  She would take them off because she didn’t like them, but then whine because she wanted them back on because her hands got cold…duh!  Eventually I brought her inside and Campbell continued to play outside by himself for another 15 minutes or so!

I truly wish I could have taken some pics of my school’s neighborhood.  It is an older community with a ton of trees.  I have already seen some pics and it is absolutely gorgeous.  Unfortunately, living in a new subdivision,  you don’t get all the old trees, so I really do not have any scenic pics to share, just fun ones!

family 027

UHM…Seriously?

family 026

This is sooooo cool!

family 028 UHM…Seriously?

family 029Watch out, MOM!

family 038   UHM…Did someone throw snow at me?

family 031

Look MOM!  I can make a snow angel!

family 037 UHM…I don’t think my legs can move!

family 033  This is soooo much fun!

family 039 Oh wait!  I can eat this stuff?  Now, were talking!

family 041  Too busy eating, mom!

family 035  Okay sister, since you aren’t moving, I will come to you!

HAPPY SNOW DAY!!!

1 comment:

Cousin Blake said...

They will remember that day forever. My earliest memory is of being perched up in the treehouse, hurling snowballs at Mom after a freak snowstorm hit Austin in 1985.