Sunday, May 3, 2009

Check Out My New Stuff!

So, I added some new things to my crafty blog (My Little Imperfections). My friend at work, Cindy, just bought and reopened a gift shop in Willow Bend. It is called Hugs and Kisses. I haven't been back since they have repainted and decorated to their liking. I am sure it is as adorable as Miss Cindy herself. Anyhow, I think she is selling collegiate, baby, and Texas related items. She has this blanket that is perfect for sleepovers. The one I saw was Texas Tech and it was TOO DIE for! The bottom is thicker and quilted with Tech material. It has a fleece blanket sewn to one side that you would pull over for cover. There is also a pillow attached and it all folds together with a strap for carrying. I am definitely getting one for the kids (Tech for Emerson and Aggie for Campbell).

Anyhow, I wanted to share information about Cindy's store, but she is also letting me put some of my creations there. I am starting simple (tie onesies bc they are so quick and easy to make). She will have them out and displayed for Father's Day...How perfect! This is new territory so we will see where it takes us. I only did onesies, but I could obviously do toddler shirts as well (Campbell has to tie tees). Anyhow, check out my new stuff and also check out Cindy's store when you get a chance!

No comments: