Sunday, May 17, 2009

Big News Times 3!

LOTS of things have been happening around the Moncrief household.

1. As many of you know, Little Miss was in the hospital for 4 days (mon-thurs). She had the Rotavirus and became severely dehydrated. Worst thing I have been through as a parent. It took 1.5 hours to get the I.V. in and trust me, you never want to see the sheer look of terror that I saw on my daughter's face as they were putting the IV in. Anyhow, she is much better. You would never know she spent time in the hospital. She is a little more clingy to me than before, but I literally didn't leave her side for days (except to shower) so what should I expect? Campbell was NEVER sick...I guess Princess Pea Pod is going to be my sickie.

2. I got a new car. LOVE IT! How boring am I though...I traded in my black Tahoe, for another black Tahoe. I never had any mechanical problems with my old Tahoe and after 95,000 miles, it still is running perfect. It was just time for an upgrade. Chevy...Built like a rock!

3. I am walking in the 3Day again this year and I am begging you readers for some money. Please visit my link and donate today, but most impotantly spread the word and my link!!!
http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/Walk/DallasFtWorthEvent?px=3400081&pg=personal&fr_id=1295

I actually have pics to add of all of these 3 big happenings; however, I am way too lazy to upload today. I will add some later. Time to sleep........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

2 comments:

2 Cute Boys said...

Sorry to hear about Emmie!! Can't wait to see you all next weekend!!!

Kimberlee Powell said...

Crystal,
I know that you probably don't remember me much, but I am a friend of Kimberly Bagley. I used to substitute teach for her. I wanted to let you know that I sell Pampered Chef products and that Pamepred Chef does fundraisers. I would love to talk with you about doing a fundraiser/party in June to help you raise money for the 3-Day. Please let me know if you might be interested.
~Kimberlee Powell