Thursday, April 2, 2009

Team Bethenny...What the French?

Are you kidding me? I know it isn't Top Ten Tuesday, but I have to do one for RHONY (in no particular order).

10. Who does Kelly think she is? I did not even know who she was before this season. What "celebrity" admits they don't do charity and also says out loud, "I don't want my name on anything." Like people even know who you are.

9. Kelly, don't ask Bethenny to dinner and then blind side her with CRAZY! And then, call her out for being inappropriate and you show up late, attack her while she sits calmly and accuse her of getting aggressive with you? Last I checked, you think having arthritis is "cute."

8. Kelly, is it necessary to say things in a pitiful voice like, "Oh hunny, I feel sorry for you." and, "It's really sad" all the while you are reaching across the table for Bethenny's hand. Are you a therapist? Hmm...didn't think so.

7. After Kelly calls Bethenny immature (sophomoric slash high-school), she heads down for a date with Valentino (whatever his name is) and the whole interaction was extremely juvenile. Tino says that he likes her pink boots, which prompts Kelly to grin from ear to ear, jump up and down on her stool and then give him a hug...all for commenting on hideous pink boots?

6. Moving on...you know how everytime they switch to the next scene they do these intro shots with whatever housewife they are focusing on? Well, what's up with Ramona's intro? She is freakishly awkward with this bizarre groovin' sway and her bugged out eyes! Weird.

5. Although I am not a fan of Simon and Alex, what was up with Ramona and Mario jumping all over them? Who cares if nude photos were
coming out of Alex? How does that affect you? They weren't nude photos of Ramona...too intense.

4. I love that the Countess totally called Kelly out about her interaction with Bethenny.

3. Speaking of the Countess, get over yourself. I heard (via Beth) that you are getting a divorce. How very unCountess-like. Wait does this mean you have lost your Countess status?

2. I deleted my episode for this week, but i'll try to get this quote by Valentino (Kelly's date) correct, but it cracked me up. When referring to Kelly's boots he said, "I like them. They remind me to the Pink Panther." There is no typo, he said "to the Pink Panther."

1. Okay, so Ramona invites Bethenny to one of Mario's tennis matches and Ramona is bragging about how great Mario is and that he is moving up in the ranks and she can't believe the level he is at and so on. So they show up to this BIG match and I think I could hear crickets. No one was there. One would have thought he was practicing. Now I could've missed something because I was trying to watch while I was making dinner, cleaning bottles, and feeding Emerson, but I am pretty sure he was playing a match.

Please comment with your thoughts concerning this matter. I would love to hear them.

Disclaimer: I do not think divorce is a funny matter. I know there are children whose lives have been shattered, but this is why you don't traipse around acting perfect.

4 comments:

timmonstimes said...

I have no clue what your'e talking about. Idol? I don't watch! Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Are you freaking kidding me about the absolute CRAP is just read. Who writes about that kind of crap and then post it on thier blog for all to read. I get home from work early, and when I asked yesterday what you were doing, and you replied "blogging" , this was the CRAP you were blogging about....instead of spending quality time with your husband. You spent an hour punching your iphone typing this crap into your blog. I did feel a little guilty about playing Golf this weekend.....now I don't.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Wesley is a little peeved??...

BethHubbard said...

Greatness. Kelly came across as a pyscopath (did I spell that right?). She's crazy. Who says she can be 30 minutes late, and when Bethenny calls her out, she says, "yea well..." I wanted to reach through the TV and slap the B!