Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love...

My Husband!

Just thought I would give Wesley some props since my blogs are mostly children/craft related. I encourage anyone who reads this blog to make their next blog titled, "Top 10 Reasons Why I Love" and then fill in the blank with a topic of your choice!

10. I would hope all wives feel their husband's love, but I mean I really feel it from Wes. He loves me more than the Octo-Mom loves publicity...and that's alot!

9. He is the most patient man...when it comes to me that is. Now, honey-do's around the house, not so patient. I mean I can run into Joann's Fabrics and leave him in the car for 30 minutes with the kids and his response when I get back in the car will be, "Did you get what you need?" I love my dad, but I grew up with everything always happening within his timeline, so this is new for me.

8. He does laundry. Yes ladies, I am serious. However he is so OCD when it comes to folding and putting clothes away that it takes him a while, but hey, he does it!

7. He works extremely hard and will stress himself out at work all for the sake of providing for his family.

6. He will call me from the store/mall and say, "Now which other Baby LuLu outfit did you want to get Emerson?"

5. His facial hair. The three day growth is my absolute fave. In fact, he had that on his face on our wedding day. I don't think my mama-in-law was too thrilled!

4. His family. You've heard the inlaw stories and maybe have some yourself, but I truly love his family as if I were born into it. I really feel like my mother-in-law's daughter. I am so LUCKY.

3. His new-found love for Seven jeans. After buying a pair of Citizen's he said, "These are nice, but nothing like my Seven's." I also love that he will surprise me with Seven jeans...like the time I painted most of the interior of our house. I think Beth (who helped) is still waiting on her pair.

2. His giddiness/pride for our children. He loves to check on them when they are sleeping to see what funny positions they end up in. He loves to help pick out their clothes and gets excited when we take new (professional) photos, which he can't wait to send out to his family and friends. I also love that he tries to pick out clothes for Emerson (we are still working on that) and loves to fix Campbell's hair. Oh and also, he loves to dress like twins with Campbell...down to the shoe!

1. He picked me. According to Wesley, he was quite the stud in high school and college and girls were just falling at his feet. How lucky am I that he chose me? All kidding aside, I love him like no other and my life would be less blessed if he weren't a part of it!

That's it...by the way, the pic above is of us at our rehearsal dinner. Young pups (skinny pups) unaware how VERY quickly/dramatically our life was about to change!

I will be waiting for your Top 10!

4 comments:

BethHubbard said...

What sparked these kind words?!?!?!

The Nhem Family said...

What happened to the " I am going to blog about how much I hate bloggers"? All kidding aside, this was a lot more fun to read, brought a tear to my eye...Now, remember how blessed you are when he pisses you off!! haha

Julie said...

Wow! That is awesome. And by the way, I would never have known that that picture had not been taken last week. By that I mean I think you both still look that great!

2 Cute Boys said...

So sweet! While i don't know him as well as I wish I did, I agree that Wesley is an amazing man/husband/father and I am glad he chose you too! You should know though that he, too, is very lucky to have you.