Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Crafty Cats!

Beth and I saw these cute clipboards at a teacher store and of course we said, "I can make that!" So Beth and I decided to do just that! Beth, being the great team leader she is, decided to make each of her team members one. I decided I would make mine today before Beth came over so I knew the approach we needed to take when faced with having to make 5 more. Beth came over this evening to watch So You Think You Can Dance? and we sat down and became true Martha's. They turned out REALLY cute so I thought I would blog about it and attach pics of a couple. The blue and brown one is mine and the rest are Beth and her teammates! For those of you who also read Beth's blog, I am sure she will post about it as well!

Beth, I had so much fun crafting with you...What will we do next?

2 comments:

pkhubbard said...

I haven't seen these-what kind of paper did you use? They look so cute! Clever girls!!

Julie said...

Okay, I need more info on these. How easy are they? Approximate cost per clipboard? Our PTO is always trying to come up with cute teacher gifts. I know several girls who would love to make these. Ya'll are so amazing!