Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm Baaaack!

Going to try this again. Seriously. I really do like to blog, but I get so caught up with so many other things that the blog has to take the back burner.

I am really going to focus on getting crafty (er). I mean really try to sew...well, at least dresses and cute pants for Emerson.

I am really going to focus on selling my house (yeah right...have you seen how awful the market is these days).

Not going to commit to blogging a certain number of times per week (we all know where that got me).

I just really enjoy putting my life down in print, so we'll see...if only I was a stay at home mom...I have such high aspirations and no time because of my day job! Oh well, somebody's gotta pay the bills and my aspirations alone won't cut it.

Until next time..............................

No comments: