Thursday, July 2, 2009

New smiles, lot’s of sewing, and another birthday!

So, bare with me and all the pictures, but I have been busy…First of all, I made 4th of July shirts/outfits for myself and the kiddos.

Emerson's Outfit Campbell's Shirt My Shirt

Then, Emerson started this new smile…it cracks me up!  I remember when Campbell made this face!

Birthday Fun 013 Birthday Fun 014

Then, I had to prepare for Little Miss’ birthday party, which by the way is ice-cream themed.  Again, bare with me, I am attaching a few pics of her outfit and invite.  Before anyone gets too excited, I didn’t make the clippie or the adorable bloomers!

Birthday Fun 025 Birthday Fun 026 Birthday Fun 027 Birthday Fun 032

And put it all together!

Birthday Fun 035

Let’s not forget the bathing suit…it is a swimming party after all!

DSC02282

No comments: