Sunday, January 18, 2009

Feelin' Very Crafty!

Okay, so I guess with Valentine's around the corner, I am feeling a whole lotta pink! It was time for Emerson to have some new bows (well, really it's a flower headband) and shoes! So I thought I would make her a couple of headbands for the month of love and also jazz up her super cute pink Converse her Auntie Jen got her! Just thought I would share...Oh and by the way, Emerson is not a very good model. She was looking at the camera as opposed to looking at the rattle I was shaking in her face. I needed her to look down and to the side to really get a good picture of the flower on her head. I now know if I ever do go into business, I will have to find my models elsewhere until she can cooperate! Enjoy!

7 comments:

BethHubbard said...

Can't take the cuteness! Can we PLEASE quit our jobs and open a business?!?!

lysa said...

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too precious!

Kim said...

Love it! I want one...er two of each! You could so go into business!

pkhubbard said...

So cute!! I think the model makes the bow!!!

The Locke Family said...

adorable!! I still don't see how you find the time to do this stuff with two kids!!!

timmonstimes said...

Adorable. If your feeling very crafty, I think Corinne needs a Valentine tutu...can you make us one please? With a red or pink heart (you pick) on the onsie. She's wearing 3-6 month clothes. Pretty please! Call me and we'll chat:)

Julie said...

I'm agreeing with Beth!!! You could SO make a living off of this. All it takes is one of those swanky Dallas baby stores to agree to carry a few things of yours...