Saturday, January 10, 2009

Emerson is 6 Months!





Okay, so I know I have been totally bad about blogging lately, but after getting an iPhone, I find myself using my desktop way less. I am going to do better starting now.

Anyhow, I cannot believe Emerson is six months already. She is such a joy I can't even begin to tell you. Her smile could light up a room. All you have to do is make eye contact with her and she will flash her two pearly whites. Teething has been a little more of an issue than it was with Campbell. But of course, Little Miss is drama so she lets us know about anything and everything! As for what she is doing, pretty much nothing. I swear this baby is so content, she has zero desire to roll over, or sit up. Wherever you put her, she is happy (most of the time).

We went for her check-up on Thursday and thankfully she is a perfectly healthy baby. I thought the doc was going to put her on a diet, but instead he just said, "It looks to me like she is a happy baby!" So are you ready for the details? She weighs 20lbs 14oz (<95%) and she is 26 3/4 inches (85%). I can't believe she is such a BIG girl. The pics above are of Emerson from this week, and also one of Campbell at 6 months. Is the Bumbo one not the most hilarious thing uou have ever seen?

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christams and is having a happy new year!

No comments: